With March just around the corner I’m sure many of you will soon be visiting Anna Maria Island! Today I have compiled a list of some of the best (and cheapest) things to do with (or without) kids on Anna Maria Island.
- Play a round of mini golf at The Fish Hole after a leisurely stroll through the shops on Bridge Street. Read all about what else you can do on Bridge Street here.
- Take the free trolley to Holmes Beach to do some people watching, play beach volleyball, play on the park & get an ice cream cone before heading home for the day. (P.S. They do an excellent pancake breakfast on the weekends!)
- Go fishing at Rod N Reel pier and then when you are done cool off with delicious refreshment and try some of their super fresh seafood! Read all about more of the best restaurants here.
- On the very rare chance that it is raining kids always love a trip to the Anna Maria Island library! Just because they’re not in school doesn’t mean the kids cant still learn something. An excellent selection of books, the bookworm in the bunch will be sure to love it.
- Last but not least…relax on the beautiful Bradenton Beach! Go swimming with the kids, build sandcastles, pack a picnic, and just enjoy the time with family. The sun, the salty water, the white sand beaches…doesn’t get any better than that! Don’t forget to collect some keepsake seashells to remember your favorite family vacation by!
What is your favorite family activity on Anna Maria Island? Let me know in the comments below!