From $315/Per Night
Anna Maria’s Perfect Upscale Beach Condo
Visit our island and before long, you’ll hear the popular saying: “Anna Maria Island is not a place where you go to the beach; Anna Maria Island is a place where you are at the beach.”
Absolute Anna Maria is unquestionably, conclusively and indisputably at the beach.
Absolute Anna Maria is completely surrounded by water with the Gulf of Mexico to the west, the Intra-Coastal Waterway to the east, Tampa Bay to the north and Sarasota Bay to the south. We have the best location on Anna Maria Island where the island is only 150 yards wide. Our complex stretches from the Gulf to the Intra-Coastal Waterway. We have private beach access and there are more than twelve restaurants you can walk to in just a few minutes.
The moment you arrive, you’ll know why this is one of Anna Maria Island’s premier beachfront condo rentals. Step outside the front door, and your toes are already sandy. Throw open the windows, and you’re already breathing deeply of the salted, fragrant sea breeze. The beautiful beach and the Gulf of Mexico are right there – your own, semi-private and spectacular front yard.
While away a lazy afternoon at the heated pool, and the soundtrack is of seagull song and gentle waves, crashing on powdery beach. Relax on your private balcony, and drink in the magic of a Florida sunset – alternately blazing oranges and red-hot rubies that streak the heavens, or rosy peaches and muted periwinkles that turn the evening sky into a post-Impressionist painting.
Yes, when you’re at Absolute Anna Maria, you are at the beach. When you’re here, the Gulf of Mexico, miles of golden beach, and the Intra-Coastal Waterway call out to you, from everywhere – the whole of Anna Maria Island is at your fingertips. And at your sandy, sun-kissed toe tips, too.
The Kitchen & Living Spaces
You may think that Anna Maria Island is a place to be outdoors (and you’d be right), but Absolute Anna Maria is also a place to stay in. Spacious and open plan, the condo is a pleasure: from the living room, with its plush leather sofa and loveseat, 50” high-def TV, and outfitted entertainment center (200+ channels!); to the open-concept dining room, furnished with a pedestal glass table, leather dining chairs and overhead Tiffany lighting; to the newly renovated kitchen, with state-of-the-art appliances and granite countertops, we’re dedicated to creating your perfect home-away-from home.
And while we’re discussing perfection, it doesn’t get much better than this view. Sliding glass doors open onto your private balcony – a quite slice of paradise, overlooking the heated pool, flowering hibiscus, tropical gardens and the always spectacular Gulf of Mexico – so you can settle in with a glass of wine to watch the sun set. (And hey, you could even snap a photo and share it with your friends back home, thanks to our free high speed Wi-Fi! #paradise #wishyouwerehere)
The Master Bedroom
When the sun goes down, you’ll find that island chic extends beyond the luxe living areas. Your master bedroom has its own Gulf views, which are made all the sweeter from the comfort of your Simmons Beautyrest luxury king mattress, which will maintain your ideal body temperature throughout the night. Go on, test it out while you wind down with a movie on the master bedroom’s 40” flatscreen TV.
Your ensuite master bathroom offers designer cabinets and granite countertops. Fresh towels and toiletries are provided.
The Second Bedroom
Comfort isn’t just for the adults, though. Our second bedroom offers views of both the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway, with a seriously kid-friendly added bonus: a view of the Cortez lift bridge, which opens to allow sailboat passage.
When its time for bed, the kids can pick from a queen-sized or two twin beds. The second bathroom, adjacent to the bedroom, offers designer cabinets and granite countertops. Fresh towels and toiletries are provided.
Call us biased, but our location is as ideal as the condo itself. Located on Bradenton Beach, in south-central Anna Maria Island, Absolute Anna Maria could not have better views – or better access! Not only does our prime location afford Gulf of Mexico and Intra-Coastal Waterway views – from the master bedroom, the second bedroom, the living room, the west balcony, the east balcony, the dining room and the kitchen! – but it’s walkable to just about everywhere. And when you don’t want to walk, the free trolley stops right in front of the condo.
Not only that, but our welcoming Florida beach rental condo also offers private beach access to Anna Maria Island’s four breathtaking, white-powder sand beaches: our own Bradenton Beach, and also Coquina Beach, Holmes Beach and Anna Maria Island City Beach.
You just can’t beat this location.
You Should Also Know…
In your rush to pop the cork, escape to the balcony and enjoy the view, you may miss our extensive renovations. In September 2015, we renovated just about every aspect of this 2BR/2BA Anna Maria island condo rental. We’re talking everything from the designer kitchen and new bathrooms, to the king-sized Serta mattress (aaaaahhhh), upgraded appliances and more.
But it’s not just our shiny new renovations that make Absolute Anna Maria special. We’re proud to offer a condo that far exceeds expectations. Here are a few of our favorite things:
Free Insider Guide: Book with us, and we’ll send you our free, information-packed Anna Maria Island Insider’s Guide. We condense years on the island into this valuable guide: our favorite restaurants, favorite activities, favorite everything.
- Grill: Fire up our outdoor grill and cook up some of Florida’s tastiest seafood. (Our Insider Guide will tell you where to find fresh-off-the-boat morsels.)
- Free Beach Gear: We’ve got you covered for beach chairs, umbrella, sand toys, and beach towels.
- Ceiling Fans: Love the ocean breeze? We’ve outfitted the condo with ceiling fans in every room, so you can throw open the doors and windows and live the island lifestyle. (Don’t worry, we also have air-conditioning!)
- Keycode Entry: You’ll never forget your key here! Enter the front door via a keyless, coded-entry lock.
- Lightening-fast WiFi: Say goodbye to slower-than-a-sea-turtle wireless Internet.
- Free Long Distance: All you can call!
- Ensuite Washer/Dryer: Because you know you’re going to want to wash the sand out of your towel at least once.
- Free Island Trolley: Leave your driver’s license in the condo and take the Anna Maria Island free trolley, which passes by our front door. Service is so good, you really won’t need a car while you’re here. (Although we offer free, private parking if you’d like to drive.)
Digital Welcome: Forget the days of trying to coordinate key pickup and condo check-in; we do it all digitally! We’ll deliver your welcome package via phone or tablet, with every detail you need: directions to the condo, lock code, and TV and appliance instructions, as well as a mini guide to our favorite restaurants, things to do, and more.
Anna Maria Island is made of three small cities: Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach, and the north end. We are located to the south, in Bradenton, within walking distance of the best restaurants, gift shops, beach shops, and more.
In fact, we’re so perfectly located that you can park your car for the entire vacation! There is a free trolley service that stops right outside our condo every 20-30 minutes from 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM.
We are around 20 miles from Sarasota, 55 miles from Tampa, and 125 miles from Orlando. Sarasota airport is the most convenient, but you could also fly to St Petersburg-Clearwater, Tampa, Fort Myers, or Orlando.
There are no high-rise buildings here, thanks to the island’s strong commitment to building control and conservation. Wildlife is respected and you’ll hopefully see dolphins, sea turtles and manatees!
You’ll also be pleasantly surprised by the lack of chain restaurants. In their place are excellent independent restaurants like the Bridge Street Bistro, one of our favorites for casual dining, live music, and spectacular sunsets.
Our condo’s to-die-for, central location, coupled with the recent investment we’ve made in our high-spec renovation, provides the perfect place for you to exhale…and then return home relaxed and recharged!
- *Surrounded by four tropical bodies of water with the Gulf of Mexico to the west, Florida’s Intra-Coastal Waterway to the east, Tampa Bay to the North and Sarasota Bay to the south.
- *Two balconies west and east.
- *Beautiful views of the pool and Gulf from every room.
- *Private beach access.
- *Heated pool.
- *Two sheltered parking spots.
- *Remote keyless locks.
- *Central air conditioning.
- *Ultra fast free wi-fi.
- *Free long distance calling.
- *New designer kitchen with exotic granite counter tops.
- *Two new full washrooms with exotic granite counter tops.
- *All ceramic tile floors for good hygiene.
- *All new state of the art Slate appliances.
- *Full stocked kitchen.
- *Contemporary Floridian lighting.
- *Leather furniture.
- *50″ television.
- *40″ television.
- *HD television offering over 200 channels.
- *King size bed in the master bedroom with our new Simmons Beautyrest luxury advanced pocket coil technology king size mattress with sleep climate controlled surface technology, infused air-cool memory foam and luxury fabric, designed to maintain ideal body temperature throughout the night.
- *En-suite washroom in the master bedroom.
- *Queen and twin bed in the second bedroom and a huge walk in closet.
- *Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- *14 page digital travel guide.
- *Digital welcome package.
Please Contact Us for or use our Quick Inquiry Form (to the right) for availability and booking.
|Dec. 15-Jan. 31
Feb. 1-April 15
May 1-Dec. 14
Additional charges: 12% local tax